Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file according to Investigación, Tecnología e Innovación format & template ONLY! (Template) We will reject your manuscript if you not according to Investigación, Tecnología e Innovación format & template.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. The order of text citation must be revised according to the order of appearance in the text, i.e. start from alphabetical order
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines/a, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Please check your similarity index (similarity checking software), all submissions must lower than 15% and single-source matches are not higher than 3%. Remove your paper from Turnitin/iThenticate repository before submitting it to the Investigación, Tecnología e Innovación.
The Structure Manuscript consist of 4 chapters:
2. MATERIALS AND METHOD
3. RESULT AND DISCUSSION
Please refer to the template correctly, different structure will be reject to review.
- We encourage authors to submit the names of 5-9 referees suitable to review the work to aid in the peer-review process. Write the names and emails of 5-9 referees below in section Comments for the Editor.
A document that presents, specifically, the original and unpublished results of research works.
A document result of an investigation where results of published or unpublished research are analyzed, systematized and integrated, on a field in science or technology, in order to account for progress and development trends. It is characterized by presenting a careful literature review of at least 50 references.
Authors who publish in Investigación, Tecnología e Innovación know and accept the following conditions:
- The authors retain the copyright in the works, and grant to Investigación, Tecnología e Innovación the right of the first publication of the work, under an international license Creative Commons Attribution-NonComderderivatives 4.0 that allows third parties to share the work provided that its author and its first publication is indicated this journal.
- The authors retain copyright and guarantee to Investigación, Tecnología e Innovación the right to publish the work through the channels it deems appropriate.
- The authors are free to share, copy, distribute, execute and publicly communicate the version of the work published in Research, Technology and Innovation, recognizing its publication in this journal.
- The authors are authorized to disseminate their works electronically once they are accepted for publication.
The works are licensed:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.